Custom Kitchen Sydney
When it comes to fitting kitchens with stunning custom cabinets designed to last you through the years, look no further than Sliderobes, Sydney’s leading wardrobe and storage solutions specialist for the best styles at the competitive prices.
The Sliderobes Difference
The kitchen is the heart of the family home and the place for entertaining. A poorly designed kitchen will cause no end of frustration.
This is where our cabinet makers in Sydney come in.
Sliderobes professional cabinet makers will custom build and design kitchen cabinets for small fitouts to large renovations in a wide array of layouts, styles, colours and materials to suit the customer’s lifestyle requirements.
No matter how large or small the project, we use only premium materials and hardware for every custom kitchen that we undertake. We can deliver quality without excessive costs and will manage the project for our customers from the initial design conception to the installation process so you can rest easy.
Our consultants will design, measure and quote to suit your needs and budget then bring the showroom to you by sharing colours and possible designs layouts of your future custom kitchen-all free of charge.
If you’re happy with the quote provided, you can order then and there. Your designated consultant will provide you with a copy of the quote. Once you’ve paid the small deposit, then things will start happening and you will be given an installation date of your kitchen fit out.
The Custom Kitchens that Sliderobes Can Install
- L-shaped: Best for medium to large spaces, looking to create an open plan scheme or include a dining table into your kitchen.
- U-shaped: U-shaped kitchens are ideal for bigger families or when you know there will be multiple cooks in the kitchen at the same time.
- Straight-line: Dealing with compact spaces or small open-plan apartments? Conserve space with a flush, straight-line kitchen.
- Island kitchen: Need a small hub to entertain family members or guests? An island kitchen will be the best option for you. Integrate cooking systems and sinks to complete the renovation.
- Galley: For compact homes, a galley kitchen can provide you equal parts functionality and style when it’s time for meal prepping.
- Peninsula: This is an efficient solution for smaller kitchens requiring more workspace, storage or seating.
Designing & Building Custom Cabinetry
The potential for creativity is endless when it comes to designing custom furniture for your new kitchen space. At Sliderobes, our designers and cabinet makers will work with you one-on-one to develop cabinet styles that reflect the ambience of your home and ensure that they remain functional, beautiful and cost-effective.
Our Cabinet Types
- Our semi-custom range can be designed and manufactured from a standard range of materials but modified to suit your new kitchen layout.
- Sliderobes Sydney-wide custom cabinets are made to be exclusive for your kitchen renovation. They can be built in an array of materials, colours and shells.
- Low-Pressure or high pressure laminate: Easy to clean and available in a diverse range of colours, patterns and finishes including metallic, satin or glossy.
- Polyurethane: Our polyurethane cabinets can come painted in a range of colours and often come with layers worked into the surface.
- Timber: While more expensive, our timber options can be used as either shell or structural material for your future cabinets. They can come clear coated to achieve a natural finish.
Depending on your unique requirements, your custom cabinets can be fitted with elements such as extra shelves or drawers to maximise your storage space for a tidier and more functional kitchen layout.
- Shelving: Keep items you frequently use on open shelves for easy access; a walk-in island bench or a walk-in pantry is ideal, and preferably one on lockable wheels so it’s easy to move around.
- Cabinet Corner: A cabinet corner can be difficult to access, but this problem is solved by installing a bi-fold door. A ‘lazy Susan’ in the corner cabinet can also provide easy access to items. Ideal for more compact kitchen layouts.
- Drawers: Installing classic pull-out drawers made from great quality materials and easy-glide runners inside your kitchen cabinets is a practical method to store things categorically.
Why Choose Sliderobes As Your Bespoke Cabinet Makers
We offer an end-to-end design service for your kitchen renovation. At our top-of-the-line factory, we use only the finest materials, hardware, finishes and equipment to ensure that the final result of your custom kitchen looks complete and fabulous.
Highly Experienced And Qualified
Custom cabinet fittings are our specialty. With years of experience in cabinetry and designing storage solutions, this has allowed our team to work on a wide array of cabinetry projects. Our comprehensive design approach means that we can work seamlessly with outside designers and builders of other trades.
Highly Skilled In Joinery
Due to our extensive skill set, we can deliver a comprehensive whole-home joinery solution. It’s not just kitchens. We design and supply wardrobes and cabinet spaces for bathrooms, living spaces and bedrooms, using the details of your bespoke kitchen to deliver continuity of design throughout your property.