Issues relating to how Sliderobes collects, uses, discloses personal information, both conventionally and electronic. Including your right to access and correction of that information, are set out in this policy.
- Personal information will be collected and retained only when necessary to perform Sliderobes normal functions and activities. It will be collected in a reasonable, fair and lawful manner.
- We will endeavour to collect only relevant, accurate, complete and current personal information.
- Reasonable methods will be undertaken to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Personal information will be kept only for as long as necessary and for legitimate purposes.
- When no longer required, personal information will be permanently destroyed or have the identity erased from the data.
- Personal information is only ever used for legitimate business purposes.
- Sliderobes will only use personal information in the course of performing an activity or service as requested. This information may also be aggregated for our own customer research purpose.
- Personal information of a sensitive nature such as a person’s health issues will not be collected, used or disclosed. Except with specific consent or in circumstances permitted by the Act.
- Sliderobes will collect personal information you give us.
- Information automatically gathered
- Email communications from you
- Information contained within conventional sources, letters, mail orders, telephone orders, faxes etc.
- Sliderobes strictly do not share any of your personal information with anyone else possessing a business interest in this information.
- Sharing of information may occur for the purposes of security and verification. This is only to ensure your security.